Friday, October 7, 2011

Awesome IIE

Inter Island Event is a day when all the island kids get together to play games and do workshops. Last inter island event was on Matinicus and it was awesome! Capture the flag was probably the best part. Because it is active game so you can get all your energy out. After capture the flag I went to a drumming workshop. That was really fun because I learned new things and I made up music tunes on the drum buckets.

The variety show was awesome even though I was not in it. My brother did a awesome dance which was surprising because he is usually shy when preforming. The middle school day was so fun. It was fun because we talked about the school year and what we will do. The goodbyes were not fun because I didn't want my friends to go but I see them in three weeks now!








No comments:

Post a Comment