Friday, January 27, 2012

TLC Gaming Club

Hi everyone,
I'm doing a update on the TLC! This week we were talking about virtual gaming club through the Tanbergs at our Student Council Idea. The idea first came to be because the kids wanted a video game day. This idea was put down by the teachers quickly, but they said that we could do it after school. A couple days later one of my friends told me about some games that were on Skype but it didn't work. We then went to a site called Gamexn.net were we could play games like, Chess, Battle Ship, Checkers, Pool, and Black Jack. My brother then introduced this to the TLC and the kids voted to do it after school. Next Thursday my brother and I will teach the TLC how to get there and create a account. I am pretty excited!

Thank you for reading and here is the site for you to try out. :)

- Quinn from Monhegan!

2 comments:

  1. Does the Gaming club have a favorite game yet? What's your favorite virtual game? I like checkers best in the real world, so I'll have to try the virtual kind sometime! Thanks for the update Quinn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the gaming club have a favorite game? What's your favorite? I like checkers best in the real world so I'll have to try the virtual kind soon! Thanks for the update Quinn!!

    ReplyDelete