Thursday, November 3, 2011

The sweetest part of our trip!



The funnest part of the Outer Islands field trip was when we went to the Space Challenger Center. I liked it the most because we went into a model room of the ISS (International Space Station) and we all had different jobs and my job was a Aero Engineer! It was fun because I got to go into a room that no one else could go into! Another kid was commanding me around. When it was my turn to be in the control room, the other kid got to go into the same room. (because we had the same job.) I got to command him around. There were hazards! One of them was we had to rub our feet on the floor and then touch a black bar because we were losing electricity. The other hazard was we were running out of oxygen. That was my favorite part of the field trip :)

Sincerely,
Quinn




No comments:

Post a Comment